Celebrations of the Eucharist
Saturday Mass ..............8:30am
Sunday Mass ............ ...7:30am, 9:00am, 11:00am & 5:30pm
Weekdays......7:00am & 8:30am
11:00-11:30am & 3:00-3:30pm
& Also By Appointment
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Saturday and Sunday
Priests & Deacons
Reverend Noel McGrath, Pastor
Reverend Wesler Hilaire
Reverend Pierre-Michel Alabré
Deacon Lawrence Crary
Deacon Matthew Bartlett
Are You New to St. Joseph?
We are so blessed that you have decided to join our Parish Family! To register with St. Joseph Parish, please take a few minutes to fill out our online REGISTRATION FORM.
As a growing stewardship community, St. Joseph offers numerous opportunities for volunteerism and active parish ministry. Please feel free to look over our list of MINISTRIES as well as our many VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
To help those searching for a deeper understanding of their faith, St. Joseph provides programs throughout the year, which include bible study, topical class presentations, liturgical and seasonal group presentations, retreats and prayer services. To see a list of our offerings, please see our current bulletin.
Welcome to St. Joseph Parish. We look forward to seeing you!
PSR Registration Now Open! See below for Confirmation and First Holy Communion Updates
2017-18 PSR REGISTRATION:
Please provide a copy of your child's
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable)
PSR school year 2017-2018: Open House and first classes – Sunday, September 10 in Family Center from 10:30 -11:45 AM
- REGISTRATION FORM - English
- REGISTRATION FORM - Spanish
- REGISTRATION FORM - ONLINE format
- Photograph and/or Videotape Consent & Release Form
- Consentimiento Y Liberacion Para Fotografias Y/O Cintas de Video
- Pick-up Authorization Form
- Formulario de Autorizacion para Recoger a los Ninos
Summer volunteering opportunities at St. Joseph Parish:
- Assisting with babysitting – Family Center- 5 hours each day listed below (lunch provided)- TO SIGN UP PLEASE CONTACT: Sr. Jadwiga Drapala, CACh or Mrs. Franca Estes
- Saturday, July 1st, from 9:45 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday, August 19, in Family Center, from 9:45-12:30 PM, assisting with babysitting – 3 hours (refreshments provided) - TO SIGN UP PLEASE CONTACT: Sr. Jadwiga Drapala, CACh or Mrs. Franca Estes
- Carpenter’s Kitchen – Mondays from 1 PM – 6 PM, for more information contact Mr. Charlie Priore tel. (772) 485-215 or Mrs. Anna Marie Coon tel: (772) 223-8120
- Altar serving and helping ushers at any Mass on Saturday/ Sunday. – A SACRISTAN OR AN USHER CAN SIGN UP THE SHEET
- Article on "Why do Catholics Choose Confirmation Saints"
- An example of Saint Project - English
- An example of Saint Project - Spanish
2017-18 CONFIRMATION INFORMATION & FORMS:
- Confirmation Retreat for students (obligatory) – Saturday, October 21 (all day) – students who won’t be able to participate in this retreat will have to find (contact surrounding Catholic parishes) to register for their Confirmation retreat and provide a proof of attendance
- Confirmation Parent meeting (obligatory - only one meeting) – the date will be announced in Parish Bulletin starting June 4th
- Sponsor’s Statement
- Choosing a Sponsor - English
- Choosing a Sponsor - Spanish
- The Role of a Sponsor (informational)
2016-17 CLASS SCHEDULES:
FIRST HOLY COMMUNION DATES AND MEETINGS
SPANISH speaking families - Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM – Family Center
ENGLISH speaking families – Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 10:30 AM – Family Center
First Holy Communion in 2018
Sunday, April 29, 2018 - English Mass at 1:00 PM
Sunday, May 6, 2018 - Spanish Mass at 1:00 PM
Hearing Loop Installed
St. Joseph Catholic Church has installed a Hearing Loop to assist those with hearing loss to hear more clearly during services. A Hearing Loop is an assistive listening system that transmits sound directly into one’s hearing aids or cochlear implants rather than depending on sound coming from the loudspeakers. To access the Hearing Loop, you may sit anywhere in the church. To receive the Loop signal, manually activate your T-coil or telephone setting on your hearing aid or cochlear implant. If you don’t know if you have a T-coil or whether yours is properly programmed, consult with your audiologist or hearing aid professional. If you don’t wear hearing aids, ask to use a Loop receiver to receive the sound. If you have further questions about Looping, please contact the installation company, Complete Hearing Solutions at
www.CompleteHearingSolutions.org or call 727-260-3488.
Watch our 100th Anniversary Film Trailer!
If you would like to purchase the full-length version of our 100th Anniversary film, DVDs can be purchased for $10 at the Pastoral Office and the Good Shepherd Gift Shop.
St. Joseph Capital Campaign Extension in Full Swing!
St Joseph Catholic Church Capital Campaign Extension, Building Our Tomorrow - A Legacy of Faith, is in full swing with more than $800,000 in pledges! The $2,000,000 Capital Campaign Extension will raise the funds necessary to repair and prepare our new Parish Life Center Buildings. For more information or to make a pledge, please contact the Capital Campaign office at 287-2727, ext. 106.
For the most up-to-the-minute information at St. Joseph Parish, see our most current bulletin: