Celebrations of the Eucharist
Saturday Mass ..................8:30am
Saturday Spanish Mass.....7:30pm
Sunday Mass ....................7:30am, 9:00am, 11:00am & 5:30pm
Weekdays..........................7:00am & 8:30am
11:00-11:30am & 3:00-3:30pm & Also By Appointment
Priests & Deacons
Reverend Noel McGrath, Pastor
Reverend John Minde
Deacon Lawrence Crary
Deacon Laurence Condon
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
e-Giving through Faith Direct
We hope you will choose electronic giving through Faith Direct to support St. Joseph Catholic Church. Here’s why...
- It’s simple: Signing up with Faith Direct is easy, and you can manage your giving online, with a quick phone call, or with their convenient iPhone App! Faith Direct can also provide you with cards to place in the offertory basket as a visible sign of your electronic giving.
- It saves time: No more worrying about writing a check each week or finding envelopes every Sunday morning. (And with new bank fees for check usage, you might save money too!)
- It’s good stewardship: Your electronic gifts through Faith Direct make accounting more efficient and helps us use less paper. Plus, it lets our parish receive the donations our many ministries depend on even when you can’t join us for Mass.
Faith Direct is a blessing for our parish. A “win-win” for both of us! Ready to sign up? Visit www.faithdirect.net & use parish code FL569 for your enrollment.
Thank you for supporting St. Joseph Catholic Church!
Our Wonderful Music Ministry
The Enjoyment Books are for sale. Price is $35. This is a great fundraiser for St. Joseph Parish & School. You can also buy them at the Parish Office and Good Shepherd Gift Shop. Help support our Parish and School.
In our prayers this week, let us remember all those who are celebrating their birthday. We pray for all those who are ill, especially people who are sick at home, in nursing homes, hospitals or in hospice and all those who have died.
Connect with us!
For the most up-to-the-minute information at St. Joseph Parish, see our WEEKLY BULLETIN:
How You Can Serve
St. Joseph Church has so many ways for you to share your time and talent! Thank you for getting involved!
Are You New to St. Joseph?
We are so blessed that you have decided to join our Parish Family! To register with St. Joseph Parish, please take a few minutes to fill out our online REGISTRATION FORM.
As a growing stewardship community, St. Joseph offers numerous opportunities for volunteerism and active parish ministry. Please feel free to look over our list of MINISTRIES as well as our many VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
To help those searching for a deeper understanding of their faith, St. Joseph provides programs throughout the year, which include bible study, topical class presentations, liturgical and seasonal group presentations, retreats and prayer services. To see a list of our offerings, please see our current bulletin.
Welcome to St. Joseph Parish. We look forward to seeing you!
EDGE and LifeTEEN
All middle school students are invited to join EDGE ministry every Thursday night from 6:30pm to 8:00pm and all high school students are invited to LifeTeen ministry every Sunday night after 5:30pm Mass. For more information, contact Rachel Leveille, Youth Minister, at 287-2727, ext. 109.
Parish School of Religion
- 2018-19 PSR Pickup Authorization
- PSR HANDBOOK
- Photograph and/or Videotape Consent & Release Form
- Consentimiento Y Liberacion Para Fotografias Y/O Cintas de Video
- Pick-up Authorization Form
- Formulario de Autorizacion para Recoger a los Ninos
- PSR SUNDAY SCHEDULE 2018-2019
- PSR WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE 2018-2019 PAGE 1
- PSR WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE 2018-2018 PAGE 2
2018-19 FIRST HOLY COMMUNION and FIRST CONFESSION
- Mandatory parent meeting - Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 10:30 AM in Family Center
- First Confession - Holy Communion (English & Spanish) Important Dates
- First Confession - Holy Communion Directives
- Confirmation Schedule 2018-2019 page 1
- Confirmation Schedule 2018-2019 page 2
- How to Choose a Confirmation Name
- Saint - Project Example
- Sponsor's Statement
SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES and PROJECT LOG:
Check out the Latest from FORMED!
If you have an issue accessing the information on FORMED, please use Parish Code: VWCM4F