Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph Parish. Whether you are just visiting, looking to make St. Joseph your parish home, perhaps returning to your Catholic faith or maybe you’re interested in finding out more about the Catholic Church, we’re pleased to have you here.
A parish is a community of believers and a spiritual family that is supportive and loving. It can be a place to grow spiritually, to put your faith in action, and to use our gifts of time and talent as disciples of Christ. We look forward to meeting you.
For our next Annual Newcomer's Luncheon please contact the Pastoral Office for more information.
Below are some steps you can take to become more familiar with our parish and meet more parishioners:
- New Parishioner Dinner. Sunday, September 24 at 12:30 p.m. at St. Joseph Parish Rectory.
An invitation will be sent to you before our next event. The Luncheon are held once a year. We are looking forward to officially welcoming you to Saint Joseph.
- Introduce yourself to our clergy after Mass: Our clergy want to know you! Please stop and chat with our priests and deacons after Mass and let them know you are new.
- Stay after Mass for Coffee & Donuts: After the 7:30 and 9:00 am Sunday Masses, go to Gathering Area for coffee and donuts. This is a nice time to meet other parishioners.
- Learn more about our Ministries: Our parishioners are very active in ministry work. Visit our Ministries page. This could mean helping with our liturgy by joining one of our music groups, or serving our youth by teaching in our Parish School of Religion, or giving of your time to serve those less fortunate through our St. Vincent de Paul Society. We have countless ways to serve – all you need to do is take the first step.
- You are also welcome to come to the Parish Office to register.
May God continue to bless you in your spiritual journey.
The Peace of Christ be with you all.