Celebrations of the Eucharist
Saturday Mass ..................8:30am
Saturday Spanish Mass.....7:30pm
Sunday Mass ....................7:30am, 9:00am, 11:00am & 5:30pm
Weekdays..........................7:00am & 8:30am
11:00-11:30am & 3:00-3:30pm & Also By Appointment
Priests & Deacons
Reverend Noel McGrath, Pastor
Reverend John Minde
Deacon Lawrence Crary
Deacon Laurence Condon
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
e-Giving through Faith Direct
We hope you will choose electronic giving through Faith Direct to support St. Joseph Catholic Church. Here’s why...
- It’s simple: Signing up with Faith Direct is easy, and you can manage your giving online, with a quick phone call, or with their convenient iPhone App! Faith Direct can also provide you with cards to place in the offertory basket as a visible sign of your electronic giving.
- It saves time: No more worrying about writing a check each week or finding envelopes every Sunday morning. (And with new bank fees for check usage, you might save money too!)
- It’s good stewardship: Your electronic gifts through Faith Direct make accounting more efficient and helps us use less paper. Plus, it lets our parish receive the donations our many ministries depend on even when you can’t join us for Mass.
Faith Direct is a blessing for our parish. A “win-win” for both of us! Ready to sign up? Visit www.faithdirect.net & use parish code FL569 for your enrollment.
Thank you for supporting St. Joseph Catholic Church!
Priest & Deacon Schedule for Upcoming Week
Monday, June 10
7am - Fr. Noel
Tuesday, June 11
Wednesday, June 12
Thursday, June 13
8:30am - Fr. Noel
Friday, June 14
7am - Fr. Noel
8:30 - Fr. Noel
Saturday, June 15
8:30am - Fr. John
4:00pm - Fr. Noel
7:30pm (Spanish Mass) - Fr. Noel
Sunday, June 16
7:30am - Fr. John
9am - Fr. John
11am - Fr. John
5:30pm - Fr. John
How You Can Serve
St. Joseph Church has so many ways for you to share your time and talent! Thank you for getting involved!
- To sign up online for an upcoming volunteer opportunity using Sign-Up Genius, click HERE
- To sign up online to be an EMHC, Lector, Altar Server, Greeter, Usher or Cantor, click HERE
- To sign up online to be an Adorer in our Adoration Chapel, click HERE
- To see a hard copy of all of St. Joseph's upcoming volunteer opportunities, please click HERE
Our Wonderful Music Ministry
Connect with us!
For the most up-to-the-minute information at St. Joseph Parish, see our WEEKLY BULLETIN:
Check out the Latest from FORMED!
If you have an issue accessing the information on FORMED, please use Parish Code: VWCM4F
Parish School of Religion
Our Parish School of Religion program needs few more Catechists and Teacher Assistants. Please consider being one of them. If interested, please contact Sr. Jadwiga Drapala, CACh, Director of Faith Formation, (772) 287-2727 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the 2019-2020 Parish School of Religion school year is now open! Please print out forms below and bring to Sr. Jadwiga or Angela Trybul at the church office or fill out the online registration form by clicking HERE.
2019-2020 PSR REGISTRATION FORMS:
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2019-2020 YEAR:
- Sunday, September 8th - 1st CLASS
- Sunday, September 15th - CLASS
- Sunday, September 22rd - Open House/English Speaking Parents
- Sunday, September 29th - Open House/SPANISH Speaking Parents
CONFIRMATION 2019-2020 FORMS AND INFORMATION:
- CONFIRMATION DIRECTIVES
- SPONSOR'S STATEMENT
- SAINT - PROJECT EXAMPLE
- HOW TO CHOOSE A CONFIRMATION NAME
- SERVICE PROJECT LOG
Registration for classes will be closed on August 31, 2019
- Confirmation classes will start on Oct. 6
- Mandatory parent meeting - Sunday, October 27, at 10:30 AM in Family Center
- Confirmation Retreat (MANDATORY) – Sunday, December 1st from 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM at St. Joseph Parish
Students who won’t be able to participate in this retreat will have to find and contact surrounding Catholic parishes to register for their Confirmation retreat, and provide a proof of attendance.
- Please complete the “Sponsorship Form” before the end of October.
- Please start working on the 15 HOURS OF SERVICE for Confirmation
- Celebration of Sacrament of Confirmation – Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 1:00PM
PSR SCHEDULE 2019-2020:
- SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE
- CONFIRMATION SCHEDULE (PAGE 1)
- CONFIRMATION SCHEDULE (PAGE 2)
- CONFIRMATION SCHEDULE (PAGE 3)
FIRST RECONCILIATION & FIRST HOLY COMMUNION INFORMATION:
- FIRST RECONCILIATION/FIRST HOLY COMMUNION DIRECTIVES
- FIRST RECONCILIATION/FIRST HOLY COMMUNION - IMPORTANT DATES (ENGLISH)
- FIRST RECONCILIATION/FIRST HOLY COMMUNION - IMPORTANT DATES (SPANISH)
FIRST HOLY COMMUNION INFORMATION
- Mandatory parent meeting - Sunday, November 17 at 10:30 AM
- First Holy Communion
- English – Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 1:00 PM
- Spanish – Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 7:00 PM
SUMMER VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES at St. Joseph parish:
- Carpenter’s Kitchen – Mondays from 1 PM – 6 PM, for more information contact Mr. Charlie Priore tel. (772) 485-2152
- Altar serving and helping ushers at any Mass on Saturday/ Sunday. – a sacristan or an usher can sign up the sheet
- Helping with Catechists’ Meeting on Saturday, August 24 from 10 AM – 3PM (lunch provided)
- Helping with PSR classes on Sundays in September (10:00 AM – 12:00PM)