St. Joseph Catholic Church is looking to hire:
Director of Faith Formation & Evangelization
The Parish of St. Joseph, Stuart, Florida (2,500+ families), is seeking a full-time professional individual with the desire and talent to be a leader in Religious Education. The individual we invite to join our team will be a person who:
- Holds a Masters/Bachelors Degree in Religious Education/Theology
- Is able to give evidence of personal commitment to the teachings and life of the Roman Catholic Church
- Brings at least five years experience in innovative programs and process implementation
- Can recognize and respond to the educational/catechetical needs of a multi-cultural parish
- Recruit, Formation and ongoing support of Catechists
- Has proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Gabriel/Flocknote Softwares, and Formation Office Management Programs
- Has experience with Whole Family Catechesis, Children’s Liturgy of the Word, Sacramental preparation, including Baptism to Full-Initiation, RCIA, RCIC, RICA and Quiceañera Preparation
- Strong written and communication skills. Proficiency with Social Media Platforms.
- Works collaboratively with other Pastoral Ministers in building up the Kingdom of God
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Required to work flexible hours to provide support for all Faith Formation Programs, including evening and weekend hours.
Salary is commensurate with experience. To apply for this position, please send your resume with three listed references, one to include present pastor and a cover letter to: Chairperson, Search Committee for Director of Faith Formation at the following address: [email protected] or St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1200 East 10th Street, Stuart, Florida 34996. NO PHONE CALLS.
St. Joseph Catholic School is looking to hire:
Two (2) Extended Day Staff Members.
Qualifications: The role and responsibilities of this position is to support the mission of St. Joseph Catholic School. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in supervising students (PK3-Grade 8) during an extended day program. The candidate should also demonstrate an ability to multi-task, work independently and make responsible judgment calls regarding the health, safety, and supervision of children.
Requirements: Applicants must be 18 years or older and enjoy working with children. Experience preferred but not required.
Qualifications: The role and responsibilities of this position is to support the mission of St. Joseph Catholic School. The successful candidate will possess the skills and have demonstrated success in substitute teaching students in (PK3-Grade 8). The candidate should also demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, age-appropriate teaching strategies, and appropriate use of technology to enhance student performance.
Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of an associate degree. Experience teaching and working with children preferred.
Preference will be given to the candidate who possesses a Florida Professional Teaching Certificate with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
How to apply: Applicants should email a resume to Mrs. Mindy Miller, Principal, at [email protected]
Please review benefits available to all Full-time diocesan employees at www.diocesepb.org.
These are both Part-Time positions. It starts on August 9, 2022.
For more information on new employment opportunities, please visit the Diocese of Palm Beach website:
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Saint Joseph Catholic Church.