Email: [email protected]
To sign up online for Eucharistic Adoration, please click HERE
Eucharistic Adoration is an invitation to intimate conversation with our Lord and Savior, truly present. It is a place for us to pour out our souls. God waits to give Himself to us completely. It is as if He is saying, “I am always here for you.” We look at God and God looks at us. We allow the gaze of God to penetrate our deepest selves and transform us with His Love—Love like no other.
Suggested Ways to Spend an Hour in Adoration:
1. Pray the Psalms, the Liturgy of the Hours, or Meditate using Scripture
2. Read the life of a saint and pray with him or her.
3. Pour out your heart to Christ and adore Him
4. Ask for forgiveness and intercede for others.
5. Pray the Rosary.
6. Sit quietly and just “be” in the presence of God
Think of a visit to the Blessed Sacrament as coming to see your best friend. Sit quietly and enjoy being in each other’s company. Instead of talking to the Lord, try listening to what He wants to tell you.